Polyamory is a neologism, signifying having more than one long term intimate, usually but not necessarily sexual loving relationship at the same time, with the full knowledge and consent of all partners involved. Persons who enter into or consider themselves emotionally suited to such relationships may define themselves as polyamorous, often abbreviated to poly. (Wikipedia)
* Alt.polyamory FAQ (Sexuality.org)
* Polyamory Archive (Sexuality.org)
* Polyamorous Community’s journal
* Polyamorous NYC
* Polyamory.com: Resources for Poly’s and those who love them
* Polyamory? What, like, two girlfriends?
* Polyamory Society
* Poly Matchmaker
* Recommended Books, Videos and DVDs (Unconditional Love)
And speaking of polyamory, Madeline’s mom is a great broad.